Pronghorn Antelope Hunting in Wyoming
One of Central Wyoming’s best hunts of all time is the Pronghorn Antelope. Our hunts consist of more than 220,000 private and public acres of prime antelope habitat, including irrigated farm ground and rolling sage hills.
Unit 68 offers some of the finest trophy antelope hunting a person can find nationwide. The bucks taken every year score well over the minimum qualifications for Boone and Crockett.
This hunt requires hunters to secure a tag through the Wyoming Game and Fish and takes as many as 5 to 6 preference points to secure the tag. With 100% success since 2009, QRS has taken bucks ranging from 78 inches to 88 6/8ths.
In 2014 QRS Outdoors Guided Mrs. Marsha Schearer to the #3 all-time high scoring SCI buck taken with a Muzzleloader at 84 inches.
Wyoming Pronghorn Antelope 3-Day Hunt
- Lodging & Meals Included
- Fully Guided 2×1 Hunt or 1×1
- World-Class Antelope Unit 68
- Archery, Rifle or Muzzloader
- Preference Points Required
- Non-residents must secure tag through the Draw, deadline is May 31 of calendar year
- QRS can assist in securing licenses for your desired hunt