Mule Deer Hunting in Colorado
Mule Deer have quickly become one of the most sought after big game species in the West. QRS Outdoor Specialties will guide you on an expedition that you are sure to love.
All hunts are spot and stalk style, providing you the option to harvest trophy deer ranging from 170 – 190 class or greater, as well as management deer. Mule Deer in Colorado are DRAW only and must be secured through the licensing process offered by Colorado. QRS has a high rate of success with the draw odds for mule deer in Colorado and also provides opportunities for landowner vouchers in Colorado.
Colorado Mule Deer 5-Day Hunt
- Lodging & Meals NOT Included
- Spot & Stalk and Blind Hunting
- Fully Guided 2×1 Hunt or 1×1
- Trophy Hunt: 170-190 Class Deer
- Management Hunt: 140-170 Class Deer
- Colorado Landowner Voucher Option
- QRS can assist in securing licenses for your desired hunt